Eddie Abbew


Stat

Height
6ft 1in

Weight
270 lbs

Birthdate
Nov 19, 1967

Marital Status
Married

Occupation
Pro Bodybuilder

Website
http://www.thebiguniverse.com/abbew/

Email
Eddieabbew@aol.com

* HOBBIES: Reading and cooking.
* OTHER INTERESTS: Spending time with my kids, watching movies, football, listening to music and surfing the internet.
* STARTED TRAINING IN: 1987.
* REASON FOR STARTING TRAINING: Because I was too skinny! I weighed 140 pounds at my height and set out to double my bodyweight in five years.
* EFFECTS TRAINING HAS HAD ON YOUR LIFE: Made me more confident and disciplined. I am now more aware of my body and my nutritional needs.
* WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT COMPETING?: Getting on stage and entertaining people.
* WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT COMPETING?: Dieting and travelling whilst depleted of food.
* ROLE MODELS/INSPIRATION: Mohammed Ali, I met him in 1980 whilst I was a school boy and he has remained my one and only role model.
* PHYSIQUES YOU ADMIRE: Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, Jay Cutler, Charlie Clairmonte.
* YOUR BEST BODYPART: My arms.
* LONG-TERM GOALS: To be a top competitor at the Olympia.
* FAVOURITE EXERCISES: Lat pulldowns and leg presses.
* LEAST-FAVOURITE EXERCISE: Bicep curls, I hate the sensation it produces.
* TRAITS YOU ADMIRE MOST IN OTHERS: Modesty and humility.
* TRAITS YOU ADMIRE MOST IN YOURSELF: Brutal honesty and my ability to ‘read' people.
* FAVOURITE WAY TO RELAX: Chilling out in a jacuzzi or watching movies with my kids.
* FAVOURITE T.V. PROGRAMME: News.
* FAVOURITE FILM: Pulp Fiction.
* FAVOURITE ACTOR: Morgan Freeman.
* FAVOURITE ACTRESS: Kathy Bates.
* FAVOURITE MUSIC (to relax to): Swing.
* FAVOURITE MUSIC (to train to): Garage.
* FAVOURITE FOOD: Italian.
* FAVOURITE TREAT FOOD: Lebanese Kebab.
* HOW DO YOU STAY FOCUSED & MOTIVATED: I have an idea in my mind of how I want my physique to look, and striving to achieve that motivates me.
* TRAINING PARTNERS: Carmen Knight, IFBB figure Pro, Ricky Welling IFBB Pro and Chris Mylona, about to enter his first contest on May 5
* ADVICE YOU WOULD LIKE TO OFFER TO ANYONE BEGINNING BODYBUILDING: Be realistic about your goals and intentions, and remember that the genetics to succeed are stored in your mind. Be patient, impatience leads to people resorting to drastic and dangerous measures that can be detrimental to one's health in the quest to achieve physical perfection.
* WHAT OTHER AVENUE OF SPORT WOULD YOU HAVE LIKED TO PURSUE IF NOT IN BODYBUILDING: I was involved in practically every sport at school. Sprinting is probably what I would have liked to pursue.
* WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON DRUG TESTING IN THE SPORT: I am against drugs and I think it would be very difficult to eradicate the problem. Consistency in the testing should be a good place to start.
* WHO HAS HELPED YOU IN YOUR CAREER: My family. They have supported me 1000% and I am eternally grateful to them.
* HOW DO YOU THINK THE ORDINARY MAN IN THE STREET VIEWS BODYBUILDING AND BODYBUILDERS:I think the average person in the street feels intimidated by our size. It is up to us to show them otherwise. All professionals should set an example by conducting themselves in a polite and professional manner.
* ANY OTHER ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON: "Do unto others as you would expect others to do unto you", is a phrase that governs my actions. If we all thought this way, the world would be a much better place.


Titles of eddie

2009 Iron Man Pro Invitational
Men: Men (Place: 6)
Competition Photos

2008 Atlantic City Pro
Men: Men (Place: 16)

2008 Iron Man Pro Invitational
Men: Men (Place: 7)
Competition Photos

2007 Olympia Weekend
Men: Men
Competition Photos

2007 Iron Man Pro Invitational
Men: Men (Place: 3)
Competition Photos
WeighIn

2006 Grand Prix Holland
Men (Place: 5)

2006 Grand Prix Austria
Men (Place: 6)

2006 Grand Prix Romania
Men (Place: 4)

2006 Grand Prix Spain
Men

2006 New York Pro
Men (Place: 11)
Competition Photos

2006 Grand Prix Australia
Men (Place: 9)

2006 San Francisco Pro
Men: Men (Place: 13)
Competition Photos

2005 Olympia Weekend

2005 Toronto Pro
Men (Place: 6)

2004 Grand Prix Hungary
Men (Place: 9)

2004 IFBB Night of Champions
Men (Place: 19)

2004 Night of Champions
Men (Place: 19)

2003 Grand Prix Hungary
Men (Place: 9)

2003 Arnold Classic
Men (Place: 13)

2003 Iron Man Pro Invitational
Men (Place: 12)

2002 Toronto Pro
Men (Place: 11)

2002 IFBB Night of Champions
Men (Place: 14)

2002 Iron Man Pro Invitational
Men (Place: 10)

2001 British Grand Prix
Men (Place: 15)

2001 IFBB Night of Champions
Men (Place: 16)

2001 European Pro
Men (Place: 10)

2000 IFBB Night of Champions
Men (Place: 9)

2000 Grand Prix Hungary
Men (Place: 7)

1999 Toronto Pro
Men (Place: 14)



5 comments:

  1. When I look at pictures of you it makes want to stick a finger, a dildo, a baseball bat up my ass! I'm a fem white crossdresser in New York & I'm in love with your big black body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re a goof. Keep your filthy comments to yourself

      Delete
  2. I must say that I agree now oh I met eddie once and I could not resist the temptation , by the end of our encounter oh my fingers were full of nutella , if u know what im saying oh; BIG UP The egg doctor himself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date of birth is wrong, he turned 60 at least a year ago

    ReplyDelete